GK Graphics Co., Ltd. (“the Company”) has established a personal information protection policy as follows, established a management system to protect personal information, and promotes the protection of personal information by ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts thorough.
1. Management of personal information
In order to keep customer personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, the Company shall take necessary measures such as the establishment of a management system and thorough employee education, and implement appropriate safety measures. We will strictly manage personal information.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information received from customers will be used by the Company for the following purposes:
– To receive opinions and feedback from customers
– To respond to inquiries from customers and requests for materials
– For market research and new service development
– For the shipment of e-mail delivery services, publications, etc.
– To provide information on products and services handled by the Company or its affiliates, etc.
– To provide information on recruitment, select employment, and conduct questionnaires
– For other incidental and related matters to the Company’s business
3. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will appropriately manage personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
– With your consent
– When disclosure is made to a contractor to which the Company entrusts business to provide the services desired by the customer.
– When it is necessary to disclose in accordance with laws and regulations
4. Safety Management Measures for Personal Information
The Company will take necessary measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
5. Supervision of employees and contractors
1) In order to implement safety management measures and ensure the proper handling of other personal information, the Company shall conduct necessary education and training to our employees.
2) The Company may entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party in the course of business execution at the Company. In this case, the Company shall select a supplier who is deemed to handle personal information appropriately, and in the consignment contract, it shall properly specify safety management measures, confidentiality, conditions for re-consignment, and other matters related to the handling of personal information, and implement necessary and appropriate supervision.
6. Inquiry of the person
If the customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete his/her personal information, we will respond after confirming that the person is the individual.
7. Compliance and review of laws and regulations and norms
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to the personal information it holds, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
8. お問い合わせ8. Contact Us
当社の個人情報の取扱に関するお問い合せは下記までご連絡ください。If you have any questions about our handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address. ▶︎CONTACT▶︎CONTACT